Tuesday 3 December 2019

Mystery advent Stitch-Along Day 3

Goodness me, I feel so sorry for Helen of Hugs n Kisses for the hassles she has been having with her systems and website crash over the last couple of days, guess it would with over 2,400 people trying to download the designs basically all together. Got another email from her this afternoon - all should be good from here on in.


Having done the first two stitcheries in a deep variegated red and todays design looked to be in the same colour, I decided to change tack as the saying goes. I am not one for red-work, so have decided to redo stitcheries 1 and 2 again with other coloured threads. You will see what I mean when we see stitchery 3 below - to me it looks so much brighter and therefore in my eye, better. We were given the option of following her colour scheme or choosing our own, also I have changed the angel design from yesterday just slightly.


Anyway, here is Day 3 stitchery - a candy cane.





Over the coming days, I will endeavour to redo Days 1 & 2, then put the new stitcheries up here on my blog.


For now though, I am going back out to the air conditioning and a bit more stitching.


Catch up with you soon,


                                                              and thank you for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. Your are on a roll with those cute stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June lovely candy cane ,oh dear I didn't realise that Helen was having troubles with her web site I haven't downloaded the patterns yet,hope you have a lovely evening June xx

    ReplyDelete